Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A relaxing day at the NeoVeda spa



After yesterday’s informative day on the Diwali Festival, I was really looking forward to relaxing day at the NeoVeda Spa. Its aim is apparently to showcase the modern translation of ancient Indian knowledge of life and well-being. This

was definitely proved to me today, as I spent 4 hours at this beautiful spa. It was so quiet and tranquil, and truly relaxed me. The point of the spa is to relax, restore, and rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit. The rooms were filled with exotic aromas, spice and oil fragrances which honestly enhanced the whole ‘mind-body experience.’

After several body massages, and a facial, I feel replenished, relaxed and

beautifully clean. The staff seemed very courteous, knowledgeable and seemed to have been trained well. While I was waiting for my massages, I had to wait in an amazing room where I drunk herbal tea staff served me. When I entered the building, I got the immediate feeling that if I made the slightest noise, everyone would hear me. It was so quiet that as soon as I spoke I felt as though I was doing something wrong. The quietness became very peaceful and it became very easy to stay silent. I wish I could go back whenever I was stressed. I would be the happiest person alive!

It is such a charming and spiritual experience and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in a soothing and calming day.

Izzy.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.