Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Chinatown-Singapore

I have now been in Singapore for one week, and I am having the most amazing time! I can’t believe how beautiful and astonishing Singapore is. I have so far been to many wonderful attractions, been shopping and have had a taste of mouth watering food.But yesterday was by far my favourite highlight, as I was lucky enough to attend the most amazing and interesting place, Chinatown.

Whether I was shopping, eating tasty food or taking a tour of Chinatown it was remarkable! I first attended a very enjoyable tour around Chinatown, where we learnt a bit about their culture, the festivals that take place there, and the shopping.

A part of the tour was also going to the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, which was a very good experience, as was very interesting. I got a bit peckish and knew that Singapore is known for their famous and delicious cuisine so I went to the famous Dim Sum Restaurant, and had scrumptious satay chicken grilled skewers, and then had a tasty dessert of fried carrot cake. I then went shopping, whether I was just buying souvenirs, the

shopping here is amazing. I bought many clothes, and souvenirs, but best of all, I couldn’t leave without a beautiful Chanel bag.

Singapore has proven to be a beautiful and stunning place. I believe that it should be essential for everyone who visits this wonderful country should take the time to go to Chinatown as it will make their holiday even more enjoyable.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.