It is our second day in Bali, there is so much to do. We went to the market; we spent the morning arguing with store owners over the price. We even had a competition; who could get the biggest discount. We had heard that haggling is an activity on its own but we never realised just how fun it would be. We ended up with a whole lot of stuff we didn’t need, I’m sure that happens to everyone. After spending the morning in a crowded market place we had lunch, we got more incredible food. I don’t even know what it was, some sort of spiced meat noodle thing. I absolutely love the food here.
We then went down to the beach, there was beautiful white sand and people everywhere, we got in the water, it was beautiful. We swam and played for hours before getting out of the water and going to a giant café, we got eggs and juices, the juice was incredible, a sort of mix of different fruits, most of which I have never heard of. After the juice we had dinner at a restaurant in the middle of town, there was more noodles and spiced meats and even some spiced meat dumplings. The food had a very strong Middle Eastern influence as well as the noodles and dumplings. It was all incredible. I never want to leave.
Monty
this is monty
ReplyDeletejust so you know
This is Barak Obama.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know.
im a horse
ReplyDeletel
ReplyDeleteno mills, you are a penguin. good blog monttyyyy :)
ReplyDeletei love how you go on this at home
ReplyDelete