The milk shakes in India taste very strange. I’ve have been in India for 2 days travelling, viewing the sights, tasting food and exploring. I was in Delhi the capital of India and Mumbai. I have visited taj mahal and eaten food at restaurants. I left Australia at 2.00 and it took 15 hours to get to India I got to my hotel by 4.00 in the afternoon and checked in.
Taj mahal is a temple made of an emperor’s third wife. Indians don’t eat cows here because of their cultures. They mostly eat curries; they use spices, herbs, vegetables and fruit. I also visited the Elephanta Island. I travelled to the island by boat and took the train up the mountain. There were a lot of caves, good place to explore.
The next day I packed up my stuff and left the hotel and was going to view Bollywood. Bollywood is a hindi language film industry, it is located in Mumbai. It is the biggest film industry in India and one of the biggest in the world.
It was a good few days in india. I spent the night in Bollywood and caught a taxi to the airport. I took the plane to Melbourne and got on with my life.
By Hayden Dupe
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.