
16th/September/2011
Hi Everyone
I have just come home from a huge day out in Auckland, New Zealand. I went to see New Zealand and France play in the Rugby world cup. This was the most important match of the pool stage of the tournament. It was held at Eden Park Stadium which is the biggest stadium of the tournament. It can seat up to 60,000 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The game was amazing. It was mainly dominated by New Zealand though. I even saw the New Zealand star player, Dan Carter, play an amazing game. He was almost perfect on his try conversions, missing one of his six kicks at goal. He even scored one of the four try’s scored in the match. Dan’s overall score was 18 .The final score between the two sides was 28 – 5. Before the game I had a chance to look around the stadium. They had lots of rugby activities for all ages outside each gate of the stadium. My favourite activity was you get a photo taken of your head then have it put on a rugby superstar like Dan Carter or Richie McCaw.
I’ve got to go now. I am off to another rugby game. Against the U.S.A and Australia. See Yah.
Hi Everyone
I have just come home from a huge day out in Auckland, New Zealand. I went to see New Zealand and France play in the Rugby world cup. This was the most important match of the pool stage of the tournament. It was held at Eden Park Stadium which is the biggest stadium of the tournament. It can seat up to 60,000 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The game was amazing. It was mainly dominated by New Zealand though. I even saw the New Zealand star player, Dan Carter, play an amazing game. He was almost perfect on his try conversions, missing one of his six kicks at goal. He even scored one of the four try’s scored in the match. Dan’s overall score was 18 .The final score between the two sides was 28 – 5. Before the game I had a chance to look around the stadium. They had lots of rugby activities for all ages outside each gate of the stadium. My favourite activity was you get a photo taken of your head then have it put on a rugby superstar like Dan Carter or Richie McCaw.
I’ve got to go now. I am off to another rugby game. Against the U.S.A and Australia. See Yah.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete