NEVER AGAIN!
Never shall I ever return to this country of Thailand it was one of the worst experiences of my life. It started out alright visiting the monkey zoo and all, but I don’t think things could have gone more down hill if they tried.
As I told you before I got sick from the water here. I also got food poisoning not only once but TWICE and at two different restaurants. One Place had a buffet dinner and the Bain Marie was not switched on leaving the meat too go cold and let the bacteria grow. The other restaurant obviously didn’t wash their hands before preparing my meal.
This place is a death trap I tell you! To make matters worse I also went to have a relaxing time in one of Thailand’s greatest temples. I got in a taxi and they scammed me, telling me the temple was closed so we drove around and around and around and found another temple but the driver said I was not allowed in this one so he drove me back to my hotel after I coughed up $50 Australian. I went back to my hotel and looked online at both temples and it turned out I was permitted to visit both and neither were closed.
People keep coming up to me in the street and dragging me into their shops in which I don’t want to be.
The worst part is I miss my family and friends back home and my flight which was supposed to be leaving tomorrow was cancelled because of the Civil unrest occurring here in Thailand. I just couldn’t wait to get out and never return.
Holly Pannell 8A
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.