Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Singapore’s Amazing Shopping!

Hi everyone! I have currently been in Singapore for 10 days, and am having the most tiring, interesting but amazing time. In the first week I experienced more cultural and religious places, but now I have been experiencing the most enjoyable attractions, and best of all the shopping, as they are much known for it.

I started the day off exploring, where I noticed how much merchandise, and beautiful clothes there were. Before I left for Singapore I was recommended to go to the orchard road shopping, by a fellow friend who is a very experienced traveller. Orchard road was just like London’s Oxford Street, or Hong Kong’s famous Tshimshatsui.

As I wondered around, I Was so fascinated by the young beautiful girls, and their traditional clothing, and make up that they were wearing. After searching for the perfect dress, I finally found the one I wanted to keep. I then found a fabulous shop that sold many house merchandise, such as lights, candles, paintings and many other things. But that’s not all there is on Orachard road.

Now it gets to the clothes, how can i explain them? Well, I started going into the fancy shops like, Louis Vinton, Channel, and Jimmy Choo, where I decided to treat myself with a Channel hand bag and Jimmy Choo shoes. I then went into Paul Frank, where i bought some t-shirts, and then by far my favourite Forever 21, where i nearly spent the whole day. I think i bought everything there, from tops, to shoes, to bottoms, to bathers, its just marvellous there. As my holiday is coming to an end, i realise just how lucky i am to have experienced all the amazing things Singapore had to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.