I never thought I would wake up on a boat set in one of the worlds most beautiful backdrops but yesterday I did just that.
The trip started as we cruised out into
I spent the day exploring the bay on a junk (Vietnamese wooden boat- see picture) before heading to Hang Dau Go, one of the largest caves in the area. It was huge inside and very unexpected after going through the small entrance which i reached through some if the upper rocks. One can only imagine the looks of awe which must have adorned the French explorers who first discovered it. We then took some kayaks to explore the surrounding isles before boarding our junk for supper and a chance to freshen up before the nights celebrations.

My alarm was set for 6am to witness the sunrise. Sitting on top of the boat, the sunrise never came, but the mist and perfect silence were majestic. As I sat and contemplated just how lucky I am I realised that
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.