Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Indonesia win

Indonesia

Friday

It is my first night in Indonesia, so far it's great. Our first stop was the beach front for lunch, the food was incredible. I had something called Bakso, a sort of meat dumpling in noodles and soup. It was delicious. We walked through the market buying BB guns and delicious food from carts we walked past. We arrived at our hotel. It was incredible. It had pools and buffets. It was like a little city. It was the most incredible place.

We got out the bb guns we had bought and had a huge war with them. We ran around the city of a resort. From place to place. When we found our way back to the room we got changed and went out for dinner. I got a classic Nasi Goring (Singapore Noodles), an Indonesian classic, it was incredible, the spices and flavours where overwhelming, I am having the best week of my life, the food is incredible, so is the fun, this is an amazing country.

4 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.