Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011



I smelt like fish. But before I tell you why I smelt like fish, I should tell you about my day. I woke up on the beach with a splitting head ache, I didn’t know why until I looked at my body and it was all red, I had given myself heat stroke whilst sun bathing! I looked at my watch and I realised I had only 15 minutes until we went snorkelling.

We went snorkelling and it was amazing! The snorkelling instructor made me drink lots of water but it didn’t stop me from being tired. At one point I saw a turtle we all decided to call him Gary. We all tried to catch Gary, I don’t think he liked it very much. The lukewarm ocean water soothed my burned body. I felt refreshed after the snorkelling adventure. By the time the snorkelling was over we had to go the elephant park.

We met an elephant called Chang Plai. She was very big and playful. She liked eating banana’s. Strangely enough elephants don’t like peanuts for all of you that think they do, or at least Chang Plai didn’t. after feeding them we took an elephant ride. Half way on the trip I dropped my hat. Chang Plai picked it up and snorted with happiness. We rode the elephants through the Tenasserim range for 20 minutes or so until we headed back.

The dinner that night was most memorable, the different Thai flavours danced on my taste buds. I don’t know why the waiter was standing behind me with a raw fish but the next second he tripped over and spilling it all over the back of my shirt. Later that night I found out that my friend had give a generous tip to do this dirty prank.

Ethan Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.